Monday, February 4, 2008

I Love Lucy & Chocolate!

What Else Could We Want?

As a woman “over that certain age,” I’m easily suckered by advertising that promises me a fountain of youth. But I’m not about to fork over $75–$150 for designer face creams!

So when I read about the connection between antioxidants & chocolate, the angels began to sing!

Chocolate contains high concentrations of antioxidants. Antioxidants keep us healthy, inside and out, by canceling out free radicals–cells in our body which are believed to cause various types of damage.

Now, you could get your antioxidants from broccoli, spinach, or prunes...

Or–unwrap a succulent chunk of chocolate and plop it on your tongue!

Welcome to Lucy’s Chocolate Factory!

It’s a sweet shoppe loaded with classic I Love Lucy laughs and lunacy–with tons of chewy chocolate on top! And did I mention that all the chocolate is made from scratch by the world-famous Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory­®?

Just listen to the names of some of the candies: Chocolate Clusters, Cashew Dippers™, Pecan Dippers™, Macadamia Dippers™, Peanut Butter Cup™—hang on a minute, I have to mop up the puddle of drool on my keyboard (macadamia does that to me every time).

All of this chewy, ooey oodness comes bundled in beautifully-packaged gift sets that combine the kooky cool of vintage Lucy with the greatest medicine Mother Nature ever made!

Click here and start eating your way to beauty!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
http://www.horsemanssource.com/ - clomid 50mg

You should take each dost of Clomid with a glass full of clean water.
[url=http://www.horsemanssource.com/]clomiphene citrate[/url]

Clomiphone is the generic name to this medicine, and its brand name is Clomid.
clomid ovulation

If you unfortunately have any of these conditions mentioned above, you may need undergoing a special monitoring or lowering the dose.